2. Why do we eat the head of a fish on Rosh Hashanah?
3. How many sounds do we hear from the shofar each day of Rosh Hashanah?
4. The 10 days between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur are called…
5. How many days is Rosh Hashanah in Israel?
6. Do we blow the shofar if Rosh Hashanah falls on Shabbat?
7. What are other names for Rosh Hashanah?
8. What is the day of fasting that occurs right after Rosh Hashanah called?
9. What is the Torah reading for Rosh Hashanah?
10.What is the Haftorah for Rosh Hashanah?
11. What special tefillah do we say starting the Motzei Shabbat before Rosh Hashanah? 12.What are the three sections of the davening on Rosh Hashanah morning?
13. What do the letters of ELUL stand for?
14. What foods is it customary to eat on Rosh Hashanah?
15. What is the Rosh Hashanah siddur called?
1. L’david Hashem
2. In order that we will be leaders and not followers
4. Aseret Yamei Teshuvah
7. Yom Hazikaron, Yom Teruah, Yom Hakeseh, Yom Hadin
8. Tzom Gedalya
9. Akeidat Yitzchak
10. The story of Chana
12.Malchuyot, Zichronot, Shofarot
13. Ani l’dodi v’dodi li
14.Apples and honey, pomegranate, carrots, dates, head of a fish